[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Getting closer... psql load errors

Don Hamilton dhamilton at wlu.ca
Thu May 31 13:31:03 EDT 2007

Hi Dan.

Up to now, our work has been proof of concept...  Can a young guy with
no Unix experience and an old fart who has some experience, but nothing
really current, get this thing to work? Now that the answer is YES,
we'll redo the install on a (much) better machine, and then load some
real data...

And yes, I'll go for the latest branch... We thought 'stable' sounded
safer for our first leaning excursions...

don

ps... It's an honorary branch that Georgia Public Library has in
Waterloo, given in recognition of their bravery in bucking the ILS
vendor trend!

>>> denials at gmail.com 5/31/2007 1:09 PM >>>

Very nice, Don!

But I didn't know the Georgia Public Library had a branch in Waterloo
:) Now, for a fun exercise -- are you going to try updating to the EG
1.1.x branch so that you can get the generic "Evergreen" branding
instead of PINES (along with all of the other goodies in the 1.1.x
code branch)?

Congrats again, it's great to see that you made it this far!

--
Dan Scott
Laurentian University