[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Hold Pull List

Jason Etheridge phasefx at gmail.com
Sat Nov 3 14:06:12 EDT 2007

On Nov 3, 2007 1:48 PM, Bill Ott <bott at grpl.org> wrote:
> This installation is using 1.2 Release, with OpenSRF 0.9.  I brought up
> a different installation with trunk and trunk to see what that would do,
> but had an error in the staff client, reporting a js2JSON error (?), but
> I haven't even started looking into that yet.

You'll need a trunk staff client to talk to a trunk server, if you're
weren't already doing that.

The client also has a dependency on OpenSRF now, since JSON handling
moved over there.  If you're building the client away from an
Evergreen installation, there's a javascript-install target for the
OpenSRF Makefile that installs the files required by the staff client.

I'll see if I can duplicate the Array reference error.

Thanks Bill,

--
Jason Etheridge