[OPEN-ILS-DEV] PATCH: Small enhancements to OPAC (CSS instead of <center>)

Dan Scott denials at gmail.com
Tue Nov 6 21:51:00 EST 2007

Hi:

I was working on some clean up of the landing page XHTML / CSS for the
current dynamic search. I'm posting this for the purposes of getting a
little bit of testing on IE6 before committing the changes.

I've tested it on Firefox 2.0.0.9, IE 7, Konqueror 3.5.7, and Opera
9.2.4, and the results are almost identical to the current layout.
I've eliminated a number of <center> tags by using margin: auto; and
moved a number of inline style attributes back into layout.css.

--
Dan Scott
Laurentian University