[OPEN-ILS-DEV] documenting upgrade paths

Bill Erickson erickson at esilibrary.com
Sun Nov 18 11:59:21 EST 2007

I've created a new "Upgrading" section at the bottom of the Server
Installation page on the wiki [1].  My goal is to document configuration
changes required for upgrading from one version to the next.  I'm in the
process of back-porting some features from trunk into 1.2 in preparation
for 1.2.2, so you will see the beginnings of the 1.2.1 to 1.2.2
documentation.  I'll continue to update this as I back-port.

The 1.2.0 to 1.2.1 path needs documenting, obviously.  Any takers? ;)

Comments/suggestions welcome!

Thanks,

-bill

[1] http://open-ils.org/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=server_installation