[OPEN-ILS-DEV] PATCH: mod_rest_gateway.c

Mike Rylander mrylander at gmail.com
Sun Nov 18 22:49:39 EST 2007

On Nov 18, 2007 6:24 PM, Scott McKellar <mck9 at swbell.net> wrote:
> This patch replaces some function names:
>
> 1. I replaced some deprecated lower_case_with_underscores names with
> the corresponding camelCase names.
>
> 2. I replaced one instance of jsonObjectGetKey() with
> jsonObjectGetKeyConst().  This replacement isn't really necessary in
> this case, but I like things to be const whenever there's no reason
> for them not to be.
>
> NOTE: Not only have I not tested these changes, I haven't even been
> able to compile them, because I don't have the necessary headers for
> the Apache functions.  This is a minimal patch intended to enable
> other changes elsewhere.  I haven't tried to review the code in
> any other respects.
>
> Since these changes are so limited and so mechanical, I don't expect
> any problems, but if there are any, just reject the patch and I'll
> see what I can do.

I've applied this patch in the name of cleanliness, so if anyone goes
looking to this code as an example it will be more correct, but be
warned that the only thing from Open-ILS/src/apachemods/ that is
currently built by the Makefile is mod_xmlent.

We need to do a good bit of "Spring cleaning" in trunk to prune out
some dead code ... if you have any feeling that the code might be old
to the point of being dead please fee free to poke here first.

Thanks as alway Scott.