[OPEN-ILS-DEV] problem logging in as admin

John Fink john.fink at gmail.com
Tue Oct 2 12:42:21 EDT 2007

Here's something tasty from gateway.log.  Let me know if you want a look at
any of the others.

TYPE: OpenSRF::EX::ERROR
Mess: System ERROR
Mess: Call to open-ils.storage for method
open-ils.storage.biblio.multiclass.search_
fts.atomic
Mess:  failed with exception:   * ! EXCEPTION ! *
Mess: TYPE: OpenSRF::EX::ERROR
Mess: Mess: System ERROR
Mess: Mess:   * ! EXCEPTION ! *
Mess: Mess: TYPE: OpenSRF::DomainObject::oilsMethodException
Mess: Mess: Mess: <404>  Method [
open-ils.storage.biblio.multiclass.search_fts.atomi
c] not found for OpenILS::Application::Search
Mess: Mess: Loc.: 996 OpenSRF::AppRequest
Mess: Mess: Loc.: /openils/lib/perl5/OpenSRF/AppSession.pm
Mess: Mess: Time: Mon Oct  1 05:45:33 2007
Mess:
Mess: Loc.: 161 OpenILS::Application::AppUtils
Mess: Loc.: /openils/lib/perl5/OpenILS/Application/AppUtils.pm
Mess: Time: Mon Oct  1 05:45:33 2007
Mess:  :
Loc.: 185 OpenSRF::Application
Loc.: /openils/lib/perl5/OpenSRF/Application.pm
Time: Mon Oct  1 05:45:33 2007

--
http://libgrunt.blogspot.com -- library culture and technology.