[OPEN-ILS-DEV] problem logging in as admin

Mike Rylander mrylander at gmail.com
Tue Oct 2 12:57:56 EDT 2007

On 10/2/07, John Fink <john.fink at gmail.com> wrote:
> Here's something tasty from gateway.log.  Let me know if you want a look at
> any of the others.

<snip the exception>

That just means that storage is not starting properly.  The most
likely reason is mis-configured database settings for the storage app.
 One thing to check is that for c-store the driver is called pgsql,
but for storage it's called Pg.

UPDATE: as Dan suggests, sending the entire log will help diagnose the
exact reason for this.  /me steps outta Dan's way.