[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Client Issues

Dan Scott denials at gmail.com
Wed Oct 3 17:11:05 EDT 2007

On 03/10/2007, Grant Johnson <FGJohnson at upei.ca> wrote:
> Hi all,
> Things are progressing.
> It seems that everything has been installed properly.
>
> Even the client will run and returns OK during a "test this server".
> BUT I can't login.
> I get a "network error warning" or an "invalid username/password/domain" error.
>
> I tried the default username/password from the wiki on the server with
> - 127.0.0.1
> - 127.0.1.1
> - localhost
> - systemname
>
> Same issues when I copied the build folder to Windows.
> The right hand side keeps saying "not yet configured for specified server"
>
> Thanks
>
> --
>
> F. Grant Johnson
> 566-0630 / fgjohnson at upei.ca
> Skype ID = jetsongeorge
>
> Systems/Web Coordinator
>  Robertson Library
>  University of Prince Edward Island

Hi Grant:

Can you crank up the loglevel setting in opensrf_core.xml to 4 or 5,
stop the services, wipe /openils/var/log/*, start the services, and
try logging in again -- then send us osrfsys.log?

Also - please tell us what level of OpenSRF you're using, what level
of Evergreen you're using, and what Linux distribution you're running
on? I know you've told us in the past, but that would mean searching
through the archives, etc, and to be honest I'm pretty lazy :)

--
Dan Scott
Laurentian University