[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Staff Client Port

Karen Collier kcollier at kent.lib.md.us
Thu Oct 4 11:09:06 EDT 2007

Perfect, thanks!  Our staff clients are working remotely now.

This raises another question though.  What kind of security is there to keep
hackers out of the staff client if you can't just firewall it off, since it
uses the same ports as the OPAC which the public is supposed to get to?

Thanks,
Karen