[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Acquisition and serials

arhyno at uwindsor.ca arhyno at uwindsor.ca
Tue Oct 9 12:03:36 EDT 2007

Hi Pierre,

We are working away on this but our schedule has been falling a bit behind
because of a few resource issues here at the University of Windsor. We
were only recently able to shift commitments in order to support more
active participation and have been a bit of a bottleneck for the process.
I should note though that serials support will not be fully supported
until after purchasing/invoicing is completely mapped out. For anyone who
is willing to do so, it would be really helpful to gather more serial
patterns at:

http://open-ils.org/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=acq:serials:patterns

If you already have a local instance of Evergreen running, I could
probably get a preview of basic order/invoicing to you by the end of the
week. It would require Java and an Evergreen system to link to.

art