[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Two questions

John Fink john.fink at gmail.com
Thu Oct 18 16:12:46 EDT 2007

Hello Pierre,

The Staff client is an XUL application that I have successfully run on
Ubuntu Linux.  Since Mac is UNIX, it should run on Macs as well.  The
application does need to be built using make, though: see the very last
instruction on this page for how it's done for Ubuntu.
http://open-ils.org/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=installing_evergreen_on_ubuntu_7.04.
It should be the same for nearly any Linux.

jf

--
http://libgrunt.blogspot.com -- library culture and technology.