[OPEN-ILS-DEV] metabib.metarecord not populated

Dan Scott denials at gmail.com
Mon Oct 22 12:50:25 EDT 2007

On 22/10/2007, Bill Ott <bott at grpl.org> wrote:

> I've noticed that my metabib.metarecord table is not populated through
> the ./extra/import/ scripts.
>    i.e.
>
> http://open-ils.org/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=evergreen-admin:importing:bibrecords
>

> I found this out by adding items and receiving an error
> "METABIB_METARECORD_SOURCE_MAP_NOT_FOUND", when trying to place a hold
> on one of these newly added items.  Adding records through Z3950 works
> fine, but the import scripts leave at least this table empty.
>
> Have I missed a step in my import?
>
> -Bill

Hi Bill:

I think there's a script that will fix your problem, and which needs to be
added to the documentation.

Run Evergreen/src/extras/import/quick_metarecord_map.sql and the metarecords
will be created for you.

One other possibility: if you were running OpenSRF trunk against Evergreen
trunk, the import process might have missed creating the metarecords ("mrd"
in the fieldmapper) as part of the ingest step. This was fixed up late last
week, though, as part of the move to "all new JSON, all the time" in OpenSRF
trunk and Evergreen trunk.

--
Dan Scott
Laurentian University