[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Editing the Oganizational Unit types

Roberge, Pierre roberge.pierre at uqam.ca
Wed Oct 24 21:45:11 EDT 2007

Hi all,

I have trouble editing 'Organizational Unit Type' via the web interface. Sometimes when I flag a line for deletion and press on the 'Remove selected' button, I am ejected to the bootstrapping home page. When I get back to the editing page, the line is still there. Here's an extraction of the related postgreSQL table. The line that I try to delete has a SysID of '5'.

1	Consortium	Everywhere	0		False	False
2	Institution	Institution	1	1	False	False
7	Biblio	Bibliothèque	2	2	True	True
4	Secteur	Secteur	3	7	True	True
3	Collection	Collection	4	7	True	True
5	LocSpec	Localisation	4	3	True	True

Anybody has experimented the same problem ?

Also, is it feasible to edit directly the underlying table without damage ?

Thanks for your help

Pierre Roberge
Directeur des technologies de l'information
Service des bibliothèques
Université du Québec à Montréal
Case postale 8889, succ. Centre-Ville
Montréal, Qc