Fwd: [OPEN-ILS-DEV] UNPATCH: osrf_message.[ch]

Scott McKellar mck9 at swbell.net
Thu Oct 25 23:54:59 EDT 2007

Here are the same patches that I just sent and retracted, with
corrections.

Specifically I removed the const that I had put into the parameter
list of osrfMessageSerializeBatch().  The parameter in question is
a pointer to an array.  An array of const pointers is not
assignment-compatible with a array of non-const pointers.  Silly me.

Scott McKellar
http://home.swbell.net/mck9/ct/