[OPEN-ILS-DEV] SPAM: en-CA localizations

Mike Rylander mrylander at gmail.com
Fri Oct 26 14:07:08 EDT 2007

On 10/26/07, John Fink <john.fink at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hey folks,
>
> I've started work on localization for en-CA in the OPAC.  Here's my
> opac.dtd, localized as well as an American can make it :)  lang.dtd to
> follow.
>
> directory is: Open-ILS/web/opac/locale/en-CA/

Thanks, John.  I know this may seem like a strange request, but would
you mind re-submitting this with a DCO 1.1* in the email?  This is
requested to protect everyone, and other that the odd extremely minor
patch (like your first, which is now committed) will need that.  You
can just copy the text of the DCO at the bottom of the email.

TIA

* http://old.linux-foundation.org/newsroom/press_releases/2004/2004_05_24_dco.html