[OPEN-ILS-DEV] autogen.sh barfing on opac_visible?

John Fink john.fink at gmail.com
Thu Sep 20 13:47:55 EDT 2007

Okay, the finalization step works now.  Dumb mistake on my part.  Dumb dumb
dumb.  So dumb, I don't even want to say what it is.

(wrong username for pgsql -- should be evergreen, not postgres)

At any rate, the finalization stuff finished without any complaints in
opac_visible and now I appear to have a functioning, albeit empty of any
data, catalog.  Hot dog!

Thanks much to Dans et. al.

jf

--