[OPEN-ILS-DEV] SIP2 Documentation

David J. Fiander djfiander at fastmail.fm
Thu Sep 27 15:09:05 EDT 2007

Unfortunately, documentation is the one area that the SIP server is
deficient.

There's a README that has some basic installation and porting
documentation.

The ILS.pod file explains how to integrate SIP into another ILS.

The protocol itself is pretty much completely implemented in the file
src/Sip/MsgType.pm.

Look in the file Sip/Constants.pm for the list of all the SIP field
codes and message numbers.  Search for "Extension" to find the field
extensions that are supported, then look in MsgType.pm to see where
they're implemented.

If you've got specific questions about it, just ask.

- David

--
David J. Fiander
Digital Services Librarian