[OPEN-ILS-DEV] missing white space after macro

Scott McKellar mck9 at swbell.net
Fri Sep 28 00:12:27 EDT 2007

None of my betters appears to have responded, so I'll take a shot
at it.

It looks like gcc is warning you about some dubious syntax in
jsarena.c.  What is jsarena.c?

I looked over a recent download of the current development tree and
found no file by that name,,,nor does the string "jsarena" occur in
any of the files in the tree, in upper, lower, or mixed case.

I downloaded the fourth release candidate, unzipped and untarred it,
and looked for jsarena.c.  I still couldn't find it, either as a
file name or as a character string.  Whatever it is, it doesn't
seem to be part of Evergreen.

I googled for "jsarena.c" and, at least in the first few pages of
results, every reference was apparently to some file in Mozilla,
unrelated to Evergreen.

Is it possible that you somehow triggered an attempt to rebuild
Firefox (or Netscape or something) from source?

Scott McKellar
http://home.swbell.net/mck9/ct/