[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Checkout and Holds problem

Robert Nix glibrarysystem at gmail.com
Wed Apr 2 15:39:45 EDT 2008

Also, I forgot to mention that when I try to place a hold I get a popup box
that says:

  No items were found that could fulfill the requested holds. It's possible
that choosing a different format will result in a successful hold. It is
also possible that you have exceeded the number of allowable holds. For
further information, please consult your local librarian.

The item hasn't ever been placed on hold as of yet so it can't be exceeding
the number of allowable holds. It is marked as holdable, is listed as a
book and is available. The test patron used to place the hold doesn't have
any outstanding bills or a balance at all for that matter. I still get the
network/server failure error whenever I try to checkout the item. Is there
any other information you need to help solve the case?