[OPEN-ILS-DEV] testing issues after installation

Jason Etheridge jasone at georgialibraries.org
Fri Apr 4 19:47:44 EDT 2008

On Fri, Apr 4, 2008 at 1:57 PM, Robert Soulliere
<robert.soulliere at mohawkcollege.ca> wrote:
>  We have recently  installed evergreen on a test server.  I am wondering
>  if someone could point me in the right direction with this errors after
>  installing Evergreen.

Hi Robert,

Which version of Evergreen did you install, and which set of
instructions did you follow?  Which version of Debian are you using?

>  when I start the router I get the error: "line 108: opensrf_router command not found"

Hrmm, I wouldn't go any farther than this.  Once we figure this error
out, then we can tackle any remaining errors that persist.

Is this happening everytime?  Are you starting the router as user
opensrf?  Could you share with us the output of the env command?  Did
you install into the standard /openils/ directory?  Did you set the
ownership of those files to opensrf:opensrf?

--
Jason Etheridge