[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Checkout and Holds problem

Grant Johnson fgjohnson at upei.ca
Sun Apr 6 17:17:33 EDT 2008

Yes,
Attempting to add VOLUME_COPY to a patron in the cataloging group display's a popup that it was successful but then to selected checkbox becomes unselected.

Wierd!

F. Grant Johnson
  Systems Coordinator
  Robertson Library
  University of Prince Edward Island
>>> "Robert Nix" <glibrarysystem at gmail.com> 04/03/08 9:53 AM >>>
Grant,

Are you talking about changing permissions through the user permission
editor in the admin section of the client? If so, I can change permissions
in there.