[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Checkout and Holds problem

Robert Nix glibrarysystem at gmail.com
Mon Apr 7 13:56:51 EDT 2008

Dan,

  Ok thanks for that information. Sorry, I thought that was it and I tried
it right after I sent that last email. That did get perl restarted but I am
still not having any luck with the holds or the checkout functions. I tried
to checkout an item again and received this error:

Network/server failure.  Please check your Internet connection to evergreen
and choose Retry Network.  If you need to enter Offline Mode, choose Ignore
Errors in this and subsequent dialogs.  If you believe this error is due to
a bug in Evergreen and not network problems, please contact your helpdesk or
friendly Evergreen admins, and give them this information:
method=open-ils.circ.checkout.permit
params=["cd92f73daa7d3c341b48e93299942867",{"barcode":"0000122959604","patron":3},0]
THROWN:
null
STATUS:

I think it's the same error I have been getting. Any luck with the log files
or config files that I sent last week?