[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Add memory vmware image

Dan Wells dbw2 at calvin.edu
Thu Apr 17 11:31:49 EDT 2008

Hello Ryan,

This is what I would try.  First,  make sure your VM is shut down and not "suspended".  Then, in your VM's directory you should find a .vmx file.  Open the file in a text editor and find the line which starts with "memsize", then change it to read (in the case of one gigabyte):

memsize = "1024"

Save the file, close it, then restart your VM.

Good luck,
DW

>>> "Ryan Laverdiere" <capecodcentralrailroad at gmail.com> 4/17/2008 7:18 AM >>>
im using vmware player and my system has 2g so I thought that 1g would be
good.