[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Changing main password and creating new users

Robert Nix glibrarysystem at gmail.com
Mon Apr 28 09:29:02 EDT 2008

Hi all,

  I recently successfully installed Evergreen onto a Debian Etch machine and
have everything working fine. I can create users and give them permissions
fine but I can't seem to find where to change the default password to log
into the client. I also can't find where to give the new users I've created
their usernames and passwords. Could someone please point me in the right
direction so that I can begin testing for this ILS?

Thanks in advance for any help,
Robert