[OPEN-ILS-DEV] EG client login error

Dan Wells dbw2 at calvin.edu
Mon Apr 28 13:41:31 EDT 2008

Tom,

Two questions:

1) Were you able to successfully do Step 27 from the Ubuntu install wiki, "Finalize the OPAC," without any errors?

2) What is the output from "sudo ejabberdctl status"?

Thanks,
DW

>>> Tom Patterson <tpatterson at tfc.edu> 4/28/2008 8:59 AM >>>
Dan,

Thanks again for the help. My configuration is the same as you listed here. I must have some other configuration not right so I plan to go back through the instructions and make sure I don't have a typo.

Thanks again.

Tom Patterson