[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Changing main password and creating new users

Robert Nix glibrarysystem at gmail.com
Tue Apr 29 09:35:26 EDT 2008

Grant,

  I've created patrons that can checkout books but I can't create a local
system administrator user to log into the actual client with. The only
username and password I can log into the client with is the default username
admin and default password open-ils. I have also created users in the
bootstrapping scripts under the already existing local system adiministrator
account. Although in that interface I cannot find a place to give that user
a password. That interface just allows me to set the users permissions. Any
ideas?