[OPEN-ILS-DEV] unable to login in evergreen staff-client3

vijay kumar vijcrjbhu at gmail.com
Thu Aug 21 07:03:54 EDT 2008

Dear Member,
Now I successfully run application.ini and  got Evergreen staff-client3  page
ask username and password

is any default username and paswd is there for login
when I login as a admin and passwd abc123 that I used for login in OPAC
giving following error result

An error occurred during a connection to localhost:443.

SSL received a record that exceeded the maximum permissible length.

(Error code: ssl_error_rx_record_too_long)

Login failed.  Please check your Server Hostname, Username, Password,
and your CAPS LOCK key.

Please help,
Thanks,
vijay kumar