[OPEN-ILS-DEV] mod_placeholder.so problems

Ephraim Makeke makekee at gmail.com
Wed Aug 27 07:33:21 EDT 2008

Hi all
 I tried to do everything the documentation on installing evergreen
server instructed and i tried to do what Dan Scot suggested but still
i get the error message " * Starting web server apache2
                                                   Syntax error on
line 2 of /etc/apache2/httpd.conf:
Invalid command '/usr/lib/apache2/modules/mod_placeholder.so', perhaps
misspelled or defined by a module not included in the server
configuration"

I tried to check the folder  /usr/lib/apache2/modules and the module
mod_placeholder.so does not exist. what could really be the problem. I
need to run my evergreen server for some demonstrations to other
librarians.

Ephraim