[OPEN-ILS-DEV] errors in configoptions.sh, r10485

Dan Scott denials at gmail.com
Sat Aug 30 10:34:45 EDT 2008

Hi Graham:

2008/8/30 Graham Fawcett <graham.fawcett at gmail.com>:
> Hi folks,
>
> The file configoptions.sh in trunk (r10485) has some syntax errors in
> it ("elseif" instead of "elif"); patch below.

Thanks for pointing that out - I hadn't run that script, and I'm
pretty sure we won't even want to keep it around - but I've checked in
a fixed version for now.

> Also, on my machine, autogen.sh fails because there is no README file;
> just touching README fixed the problem and allows autogen.sh /
> configure / make to proceed.

Argh. I missed that in my merge of Kevin's autotools patch; it has
been added to the repo now.

Thanks Graham, and sorry for the inconvenience.

--
Dan Scott
Laurentian University