[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Client Build Question

Melissa Lefebvre mlefebvre at biblio.org
Tue Dec 2 15:45:24 EST 2008

Hi Dan,

I reran the autogen.sh and at first I received a bunch of perl errors.
After cross referencing the errors with the mail archive (which is a great
resource), I was able to correct those errors.  Another run of autogen.sh
produced the following (which I can't seem to figure out how to correct):

Updating fieldmapper

  * ! EXCEPTION ! *

TYPE: OpenSRF::EX::Config

Mess: Config Exception

Mess: JPeer could not load all necesarry values from config

Loc.: 71 OpenSRF::Transport::SlimJabber::PeerConnection

Loc.: /openils/lib/perl5/OpenSRF/Transport/SlimJabber/PeerConnection.pm

Time: Tue Dec  2 14:21:38 2008

The list keeps going on repeating the same info for

Updating web_fieldmapper

Updating OrgTree

Updating OrgTree HTML

Updating locales selection HTML

Updating Search Groups

Refreshing proximity of org units

To answer your questions the staff client I set up and installed was for
release 1_4_0_0_rc1 and I followed the instructions on the top part of the
page for the Windows client.  I am able to connect to the demo server
successfully.

I am just entering the hostname without the http:// portion although for
kicks I tried that too.

Thanks for your help,

Melissa

Re: [OPEN-ILS-DEV] Client Build Question
<http://markmail.org/message/ej7rlb6zcbek2at3> Link to this message

Dan Scott (deni... at gmail.com)

12/02/2008 09:02:31 AM

org.georgialibraries.list.open-ils-dev