[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Questions about software requirements for CentOS

Carl T. Miller carl at carltm.com
Mon Dec 8 13:20:12 EST 2008

I would like to build rpm packages for Evergreen and OpenSRF.
To do this properly I would need to build packages for each
of the requirements that are not available as rpm files.

I saw the Makefile.install file, and it doesn't give a concise
list of programs and perl modules with the minimal acceptable
versions.  This would be very helpful, since some rpms may
already exist at a lower version.

Is it possible to get a list of requirements for CentOS 5?