[OPEN-ILS-DEV] 500 Internal Server Error

Thomas Edward thomaedward at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 15 10:43:47 EST 2008

Hi Guys,

I downloaded evergreen server and staff-client using the network at work.  Everything is working just fine. I carried the machine (server) home and I am having problems connecting.

My desktop at home (XP) can ping the server and vice versa.  (I changed the ip address of the server to match my home computer).  However, I still cannot reach the evergreen server.  I cannot access cgi-bin/config.cgi, opac or the staff client.

My laptop runs Vista.  Vista pings the eg-server by not the otherway round.

Please help me resolve this issue.   You may offer a direct solution or point me to the relevant documentation, i'll do the reading.

Thanks

Thomas