[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Holdings and Holds in SVN trunk

Warren Layton warren.layton at gmail.com
Wed Dec 17 16:23:57 EST 2008

On Wed, Dec 17, 2008 at 3:50 PM, Jason Etheridge <jason at esilibrary.com> wrote:
>> After doing so, I import a bib record without trouble. However, when I
>> go into "Holdings Maintenance", I get a pop-up error,
>
> Warren, what's the error?

It was pretty generic, along the lines of "If you see this error,
please report it to your library admin" (perhaps with a scull and
cross-bones?). It's working now (post-reboot) but I can reinstall to
reproduce it, if needed.

>> Is there a less drastic step than rebooting that I could perform? Say,
>> a cache file of the org structure that I could delete?
>
> You're rebooting client or server?

Both (I'm running both client and server on my laptop). I installed
trunk yesterday and experienced the problem, but when I booted it up
this morning, I realized that the . I wiped out my /openils directory
and re-installed Evergreen and it returned...until I rebooted my OS
again.

Granted, I'm running on a non-standard setup (Ubuntu 8.10 / Postgres
8.3), so it might just be me...

Warren