[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Basic Org Unit Hierarchy Setup Question

Amy Terlaga terlaga at biblio.org
Tue Dec 30 17:02:36 EST 2008

Hi-

We're just now getting into setting up Evergreen on our test server, and
after working through the org unit types, then turning our attention to the
Org Unit Hierarchy (and working off of the examples provided), I notice now
that the org unit type SYSIDS don't match up with the SYSIDs assigned in the
org unit hierarchy.

Will this cause a problem for us down the road?  Should I
delete/re-order/whatever I have to do to get these to match up?

Thanks for any advice you can provide.

Amy