[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Evergreen installation problems

John Schmidt jas at xmission.com
Thu Feb 14 11:26:48 EST 2008

On Thursday 14 February 2008, rmcdaniel at indata.us wrote:
> John,
>
> Which version of Debian do you recommend???
>
> Ron
> rmcdaniel at indata.us

Debian etch is the current stable version.  My script does work with Lenny
which will be the new stable version at some point in the future.

I recommend Debian Etch right now.

Please contact me sooner rather than later about install issues if trying to
use my scripts.  Several people have used them successfully, but am working
with one individual closely who is having problems, so there are likely
issues that need to be resolved.

John Schmidt
jas at xmission.com