[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Installing Evergreen using debian_etch_x86 instructions - Step 7

Don McMorris don.mcmorris at gmail.com
Tue Feb 19 20:19:14 EST 2008

Hi Jean,

This is the directory which you extracted the tarball.  It's probably
something like Evergreen-ILS-1.2.  Simply substitute this directory
for rel_1_2.  UNLESS, you're talking about building the staff
client... that's a different matter ;).  Would you provide a link to
the instructions you're using, just to ensure we're on the same page?

If it's the server, rel_1_2 sounds like it would be the directory if
you did `svn co ...` to download (instead of the tarball).

--Don