[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Another request for MARC21XML holdings sample

Nella Lall ndlall at ucalgary.ca
Fri Feb 22 10:56:36 EST 2008

Hello all,

I saw that Edward Corrado asked on Jan 31, 2008 for a sample of a
MARC21XML file that was used to successfully load holdings records into
Evergreen.  I have seen no replies to that request and now I would like
to add my voice to that request.  Anyone out there who has successfully
used a MARC21XML file and import_holdings.pl to load holdings into
Evergreen--please share a snippet of your MARC21XML holdings file and
maybe any hints on how you constructed the MARC21XML file.  (I have
tried to use MarcEdit so far.)

I know that Edward works with DRA but I work with Sirsi Unicorn data.

Thanks,
Nella Lall