[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Evergreen 1.2.1.0 Client issue

Robert Nix glibrarysystem at gmail.com
Mon Feb 25 14:34:43 EST 2008

Jason,

  Right after I sent you that last email I got a successful test on the
server for the status and version. Now I'm having issues with
authentication. I'm using the username and passwords that I used during the
setup of evergreen but it says that they are incorrect. I know I have
entered everything correctly because I've checked it 5 times but I still
can't get logged in. Are there any defaults or anything else I could try for
the login?