[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Spelling/doc nits

Mark Ellis mark.ellis at yourlibrary.ca
Tue Feb 26 16:46:20 EST 2008

At risk of being annoying, here a few things I came across while loading
records on 1.2.1.1:

On http://eg-server/cgi-bin/circ-rules.cgi  "recuring" should be
"recurring"

config.bib_source.transcendant should be config.bib_source.transcendent
(I realize that changing a column name at this point might not be on)

On
http://www.open-ils.org/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=evergreen-admin:importing:b
ibrecords&s=record%20loading
<http://www.open-ils.org/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=evergreen-admin:importing:
bibrecords&s=record%20loading> , it might be better to use "evergreen"
as the database name rather than "openils" as has been done in steps 4,
5 and 6 "psql -U postgres openils" in order to be consistent with the
name given to the database in the installation instructions.

Mark