[OPEN-ILS-DEV] What version of yaz to install

Dan Scott denials at gmail.com
Wed Feb 27 20:04:47 EST 2008

On 27/02/2008, Dale Arntson <d-arntson at uchicago.edu> wrote:
> Hi,
>
>  I'm trying to get the prereqs for an Evergreen build installed on Redhat
>  5.1. The docs are not clear about which version of yaz to install. The
>  generic install instructions say 2.0.x, but the Gentoo instructions use
>  2.1.56. The current release of yaz is 3.0.26.

Hi Dale:

We're using yaz 2.1.56 these days - the Makefile.install is probably
the "most official" place to find that
(http://svn.open-ils.org/trac/ILS/browser/trunk/Open-ILS/src/extras/Makefile.install)

I'll clean up that piece of the generic install instructions; there
are probably other pieces of the generic install that are out of date
too.

--
Dan Scott
Laurentian University