[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Issue building Evergreen-ILS-1.2.2.1

Bidd, Donald dbidd at DDO.qc.ca
Fri Jan 11 07:46:10 EST 2008

can someone advise me how to get off this list...thanks

-----Message d'origine-----
De : open-ils-dev-bounces at list.georgialibraries.org [mailto:open-ils-dev-bounces at list.georgialibraries.org]De la part de Ingalls, Niles
Envoyé : 11 janvier 2008 07:18
À : open-ils-dev at list.georgialibraries.org
Objet : Re: [OPEN-ILS-DEV] Issue building Evergreen-ILS-1.2.2.1

>>Re-reading Niles' original post, and trying various things out myself to reproduce the problem, I am now 99% sure that the problem is that he needs to run "make >>config" to generate a complete install.conf file that contains all of the required variables.

Ah, There's where I went wrong. Thanks for the assistance.

Niles Ingalls
UNIX & Web Administrator
Hussey-Mayfield Memorial Public Library
250 N. Fifth Street
P.O. Box 840
Zionsville, IN. 46077

Phone   317-873-3149 x13280
Fax     317-873-8339

"Confidence is what you have before you understand the problem." - Woody Allen