[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Problems Starting clark-kent.pl

John van Rassel jvanrassel at innisfil.ca
Fri Jul 4 11:42:02 EDT 2008

That did the trick!
Thanks a lot,
John

-----Original Message-----
From: open-ils-dev-bounces at list.georgialibraries.org
[mailto:open-ils-dev-bounces at list.georgialibraries.org] On Behalf Of
Mike Rylander
Sent: Friday, July 04, 2008 11:25 AM
To: Evergreen Development Discussion List
Subject: Re: [OPEN-ILS-DEV] Problems Starting clark-kent.pl

On Fri, Jul 4, 2008 at 11:13 AM, John van Rassel
<jvanrassel at innisfil.ca> wrote:

> So, I have moved on to reporting now...
>
> I am trying to get it working on my debian install of 1.2.2.0
>
> When I try and start the clark-kent daemon I get this error:

You'll need to install the OLE::Storage_Lite package from CPAN.  It
should have been picked up as a dependency to
Spreadsheet::WriteExcel::Big, but some system packaged miss
dependencies on occasion.  From the command line as root:

# cpan install OLE::Storage_Lite

If you get any more module failures, the fix is similar.  Just replace
'/' with :: in the cpan command line and drop the .pm part.