[OPEN-ILS-DEV] upgrading from 1.2.2.0 to 1.2.2.1

Dan Scott denials at gmail.com
Fri Jul 4 14:51:57 EDT 2008

Wow - I can't believe you totally missed the upgrade instructions on
http://open-ils.org/downloads.php!

Oh wait, I just wrote those. I should add that the upgrade assumes
(probably insanely) that you'll build and install the Evergreen
1.2.2.1 release, with everything except openils_db as targets for the
"make config" step. To wit, the targets should be;

openils_core openils_web openils_client_xul openils_server_xul

(and possibly the evergreen_core and evergreen_xul_client targets as
well). Aside - I always screw up *_client_xul vs. *_xul_client :)

Dan

--
Dan Scott
Laurentian University