[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Staff client self-check/express-check mode

Jason Etheridge jason at esilibrary.com
Wed Jul 9 16:16:58 EDT 2008

>   Has this feature been discussed or fleshed out any in the last couple
> years (There was a post on the dev list on 4/14/05 about such a feature)?
>  If not I would like to start a design/specification document on the Wiki.
>  Is anyone else interested in such a feature?

Please do start such a document!  We're definitely going to make one
since there are libraries migrating to Evergreen that need one.  It's
likely that we'll make it completely web-based, however, rather than
be a mode of the existing staff client (though you could certainly
embed such a web page into the client).

Thanks Josh

--
Jason Etheridge