[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Problem with doing keyword searches in release 1.2.2.0

Dale Arntson d-arntson at uchicago.edu
Wed Jul 16 12:54:51 EDT 2008

Hi all,

We have had a problem with keyword searches failing to return in
Evergreen release 1.2.2.0. These failed searches were accompanied by an
uninitialized value error in the open-ils.search_unix.log. I traced this
error down to the following missing element in the opensrf.xml file:

/opensrf/default/apps/open-ils.search/app_settings/use_staged_search

I set this to true, and our keyword searches are now working.

-dale