[OPEN-ILS-DEV] installation error during perl package dependencies

evergreen at copelan.com evergreen at copelan.com
Thu Jul 24 06:56:16 EDT 2008

Did you install a GENERIC (no database, jabber,  nothing other than Webserver)
Debian?  I installed 4.0r3 from the downloaded ISO image and had no trouble with
other packages by using the install script.  If I tried to install anything ahead
of time then there were glitches.

RobertC

On Thu Jul 24  3:03 , 'vijay kumar' <vijcrjbhu at gmail.com> sent: