[OPEN-ILS-DEV] staff client error

Robert Soulliere robert.soulliere at mohawkcollege.ca
Thu Jul 24 09:42:36 EDT 2008

I recently re-installed the staff client and am now getting the error:
"This server does not support your version of this staff client" when I
start or try to test the connection.

My server is Debian Etch machine. Should I be looking into the network
settings on the server?

Thanks Cyrus for the quick reply to my last question.

Thanks,
Robert