[OPEN-ILS-DEV] What I did on my summer vacation

Dan Scott denials at gmail.com
Sat Jul 26 01:23:33 EDT 2008

2008/7/26 Shawn Boyette ☠ <sboyette at gmail.com>:
> If you're not bound to any specific version, you don't have to install
> it at all. You can pull dojo (and mootools, and scriptaculous, and...)
> straight from Google:
>
> http://code.google.com/apis/ajaxlibs/

True enough in general, but in this specific patch I am using
hard-coded relative paths that point to /js/dojo/* - which effectively
means that the dojo toolkit needs to live in /openils/var/web/js/. If
you've installed it correctly, you should have a set of directories
that look like the following:

/openils/var/web/js/dojo/dijit
/openils/var/web/js/dojo/dojo
/openils/var/web/js/dojo/dojox

I suppose I should use a server-side include for the Dojo path to make
it a bit easier to point to Google or o.aolcdn.com or your own
separate server.

> On Fri, Jul 25, 2008 at 5:47 PM, John van Rassel <jvanrassel at innisfil.ca> wrote:
>> To make this work, do you have to install the dojo toolkit somewhere?  If so, where would I put it

As an aside, in talking to Mike, it's pretty likely that we'll bundle
a specific version of Dojo in Evergreen 1.4 and install it as part of
the regular Evergreen install. No muss, no fuss.

--
Dan Scott
Laurentian University