[OPEN-ILS-DEV] problem during installation of evergreen

Dan Scott denials at gmail.com
Sun Jul 27 08:54:50 EDT 2008

Hi Vijay:

2008/7/27 vijay kumar <vijcrjbhu at gmail.com>:
> Dear Member;
> I am getting some error during installtion of Evergreen-ILS-1.2.2.3
> I am using postgre-8.3 on Ubuntu-Hardy

Evergreen does not yet support PostgreSQL 8.3; we're working on it,
but we do not expect to officially support 8.3 until Evergreen 2.0. If
you're familiar with the changes in PostgreSQL 8.3, we'd love your
help in making the required adjustments to Evergreen.

Otherwise, you will need to install PostgreSQL 8.2 on Hardy and supply
the corresponding connection information at config time to be able to
run Evergreen on this Linux distribution.

--
Dan Scott
Laurentian University