[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Security question

Robert glibrarysystem at gmail.com
Mon Jun 2 11:44:34 EDT 2008

Thanks guys. This server is only running Evergreen and nothing else. I have
added the list of allowed users to /etc/hosts.allow. Thanks for that advice
Bill. I was just going through all the ports and figuring out what all was
not needed so I can turn them off to harden this server. Thanks for the
advice, both Bill and Mike.